Next meeting: Thursday, September 23 @ 5:30 p.m.
It's not too late to become a member of the South Side PTA! Membership is the first and easiest way to support your child. Sign up online at https://southsideptajc.memberhub.com
The class with the most PTA memberships by September 17 will get a pizza party!
South Side PTA information
Easy ways you can help South Side PTA:
- Register your Food City Card (in store or online) to earn School Bucks for South Side.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card (in store or online) to earn South Side money though their community rewards program.
- Each time you make a purchase at Office Depot, you can select South Side to receive 5% back through their Give Back to Schools Program.
- We have a new space for our Clothes Closet and we need a couple of volunteers to help move items from the current location to the new space! Let us know if you can help!
- Our school library needs a few good volunteers to help re-dot the many, many books we have in our library. This is not necessarily a PTA sponsored activity, but PTA volunteers are some of the best and we know there are always parents willing to help out. Please contact Dr. Hawley at email@example.com.